The T-STAK compatible Job Site Radio and Charger by DeWalt offers FM, AM and DAB+, with a 45 Watt Output. It features T-STAK stacking latches and shock absorbing rubber bumpers on all 4 corners to ensure tough on site protection. The heavy duty site radio has 2 mid range speakers on the front, 2 more mid range speakers on the back as well as 2 powerful sub-woofers on the bottom, in combination providing brilliant sound quality. The radio can be controlled remotely via your Android or Apple device using the DeWalt Mobile App, allowing for complete control of the device on site, with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) ensuring you stay connected without sacrificing your battery.
The DAB T-STAK Site Radio also features a full colour screen, easily editable preset DAB and FM radio stations, an integrated music player that allows streaming music of your own, USB charger, 3.5mm Auxiliary and a large IP54 rated storage and battery compartment.
The DWST1-81079 Work Site Radio and charger can be powered using either a 6.0Ah or a 9.0Ah DeWalt Flexvolt Battery, when connected to mains power it can also be used to charge either of these battery types.
Features and Benefits:
- Fully compatible with the 18v XR and XR FLEXVOLT range of batteries
- Fully compatible with all TSTAK stackable storage solutions
- Heavy duty design ideal for the toughest of job sites
- 4 mid range speakers and 2 sub-woofers producing incredible sound quality
- TSTAK Connected - Fully controllable using your Apple or Android device, with power on/off function (DeWalt Mobile App & Bluetooth required)
- Check your battery charging status from your phone via the DeWalt Mobile App
- Use device as a public announcement system via your connected devices microphone
- Fully editable pre-set radio channels
- Colour screen with auto-rotate and integrated streaming music player
- Charge up 18v XR or FlexVolt Batteries when connected to mains power
- IP54 rated battery and storage compartment
- USB charging port and 3.5mm AUX port
- BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) keeps you connected without sacrificing battery life