The Nico Restricted Egress Friction Hinge combines the features of standard restrictor and egress hinges to offer a safe and easy way to comply with building regulations.
With increasing demands from specifiers for a product that prevents occupants from falling, yet allows a quick escape route in the event of fire, the Nico Restricted Egress Hinge wins on both counts.
Supplied in matching pairs, the Restricted Egress Hinge is fitted to the bottom of the sash with the unrestricted hinge fitted to the top. Manufactured from all stainless steel construction for long-life, reliable performance.
The Nico Restricted Egress Friction Hinge comprises a 300mm or 400mm handed hinge supplied with matching unrestricted hinge.
- Side Hung
- Suitable for timber windows
- 13mm stack height
- Made in the UK
- Child resistant button release for full window opening
- Automatic reset of restrictor on closing
- Only one button for release to egress position
- Secured by Design
- BS EN 14351:2006 - load bearing capacity of safety devices
- BS6375-2:2009 - load bearing requirements. Restricts opening to a max of 100mm in compliance with BS8213-1:2004.
- Complies with building regulations Part B:2013
- Complies with BS9991:2011 for fire escape
PRICED PER PAIR
Nico Restricted Egress Friction HingeSTOCK CODE: NIC8431L